A FREE pair of working hands for the summer.

A FREE pair of working hands for the summer.

Kirjoittaja
Viesti
BrineShrimp78
BrineShrimp78
Forum Expert
Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)Forum Expert (832 mainepistettä)

Ryhmä: Jäsenet
Hello everyone,
I''ve been working in Helsinki for the last 5 years, and decided to build my house in Finland.

My budget is limited, and I''m against loans and mortgages, so I would like to do as much of the work myself as I possibly can, and will probably try buying a log cabin kit at first, and then transform it into a proper house in stages.

In order to learn as much as I can on the process and log cabin building, I would like to assist anyone who is planning to build a house\log cabin this summer, I will have one month holiday mid June to mid July.
I''ll do it totally free in order to learn, the only thing I might require is housing if the location is far from Helsinki.

Although my profession is using my head rather than my hands, I still have good hands and some experience with light construction.

Anyone who''s interested please do not hesitate to contact me.
(This was posted in several forums because I didn''t quite know where it belongs).
GO
GO

Samankaltaiset aiheet

Lukee tätä viestiketjua

Kirjaudu
Existing Account
Email Address:

Salasana:

Valitse foorumi....

Rakentaja.fi Keskustelut

Hae